Subject: Re: [Leica] Gunther Osterloh Book
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:53:07 -0600

I seem to recall someone saying that there was a new book forthcoming from
Mr. Osterloh? I am looking forward to this, as I enjoyed the previous book
that you mention. But be warned that The Advanced School is a bit dated now,
in regards to advice on specific lenses, but for a "factory guy", he seems
pretty frank in his assessments.

Jeff