Subject: RE: [Leica] Good old lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:50:21 -0400

I do like the picture very much. And I have had a similar experience with
the
even older Hektor 135/4.5 recently. Wonderful portraits, some of which will
soon
be on my web page.

Nathan

Hans Pahlen
REPLY:
...Which brings us back to the old question of when enough might be enough?
Or, when we split hairs ad infinitum about the relative merits of one
generation of Leica lens over the other, once we're talking about modern
multi-coated lenses, aren't we really begining to slip into the "mine's
bigger than yours" pit?