Subject: Re: [Leica] Evercolor
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:32:30 -0600

For what it's worth, I purchased an EverColor print from Galen Rowell a few
years back; it looks magnificent.

But it shipped to me with a letter stating basically that "this particular
image works well with the EverColor process". It's nearly monochromatic, and
contains lots of texture--certainly no textureless expanses of
finely-graduated colors. The sample print I received from EverColor Labs a
few years back exhibited what looked like dithering in the blue skies.

For sanity's (and finance's!) sake, I have decided to concentrate on
black-and-white :-)

Jeff