Subject: [Leica] 80/1.4 summilux's barrel
From: "Eddie Shih" <chiente@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 02:44:29 -0500

Today, I pick my 80/1.4 for routine check. I found that its barrel seems
loose. When I rotate the focusing ring, the barrel of the 80/1.4 seems to
twist a little bit. In other words, the bottom part of the lens and the
upper part of the lens look like not stable. Even though I can focus without
any problems. However, I am afraid that the focus would not be correct. Did
anyone have the same problem before. Any suggestion would appreciated.

Eddie