Subject: Re: [Leica] Is M6 really any better than M3?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:20:33 -0400

I know Ken Ruth at Bald Mountain fabricates parts.  I am surprised that an
M3 part was unavailable in the mid-1980's:  as of two years back, Leica in
New Jersey told me they could supply any necessary part and thought this
would be the situation for some years to come.  But maybe they were just
"spinning" me:  they did have the part I was asking about, so I didn't ask
them for specifics.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!