Subject: [Leica] Erwin Puts in magazine
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:36:15 -0500

At 06:50 PM 8/9/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Again, I deeply regret Erwin's decision to leave the LUG.

I think we all do. But on the other hand, in the latest Darkroom and
Creative Camera Techniques (Mike Johnston's magazine) he has an article on
the Noctilux. Very in depth explanations, some of which he has written here
before. And there's a portfolio of pictures from the Noctilux (all but one
at f/1) and some of the photos are by LUGnuts.

My only complaint about the article is the pictures weren't big enough.
Funny, that's my main complaint at work too. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?