Subject: [Leica] Incident light meters
From: "delia" <louzan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 13:26:35 -0000

A few years ago I ran some comparisons between my Sekonic L-328F and a
friend's Minolta IIIF.
Here are the conclusions we reached:

1)Minolta is more sensitive in low light, probably due to the larger dome.
2)Sekonic is non-linear in its response.
3)Minolta has fine tune adjustment screw in the back, important feature.
4)Minolta offers more acc.
5)Minolta models are less temperamental in adverse weather conditions.

A Minolta IVF is a good investment.  A sekonic ...

Regards,
Robert