Subject: Re: [Leica] 800mm Telyt-S f8 (Ted ??)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:50:16 -0500

At 09:03 AM 8/16/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Yes, Eric, it turns up regularly.. a recent trip to Vancouver (BC)
>discoverd 3 of 'em within as many blocks of one street.  Question.  Are
>they any good?

So I've heard. Minolta is no slouch when it comes to optics. They're pretty
good. For such a limited use optic (like weekend bird watching forays) it
might just be the ticket. In fact, I might look into one myself!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.