Subject: [Leica] new magazine
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:46:10 -0500

Those who think photography has to be black and white, grainy and
depressing, stop reading and hit delete.<br>
There's a magazine I found at Borders today that I've never seen before.
Sorry, this isn't on-topic, but I thought it would be something that
would offer some inspiration on what is truly phenomenally beautiful
photography. It's called <i>Nature's Best Photography Magazine</i>. I
think it's affiliated with the National Wildlife Association. It's
American-oriented, for the most part, but it has the work of some of the
best nature photographers around.<br>
So if you're looking for some inspiration for a target to shoot for in
terms of gorgeous imagery, then take a look!<br>
And let's seen some Leica nature types get published!<br>
My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.