Subject: Re: [Leica] Pocket camera replacement
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:45:24 +0200

On 17-08-1998 17:47 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I am willing to spend good money to get
>this image quality, and so I seriously looked at a Minilux (not zoom) today.
>But it costs 50% more than the GR1 (30000 BEF vs. 20000 BEF), has a slightly
>slower top shutter speed (1/400) and is significantly bigger. So I have
>pretty much decided to just buy another GR1.

Nathan:

I bought my Minilux at Foto Hobby in Frankfurt and it costed only 1,098
DEM (= equivalent of around 23,000 BEF) which is much less than the
30,000 BEF over here (http://www.foto-hobby.de).
Shopping around a little really pays off. And Leica Passport guarantee
works worldwide.
:-)

Greetings,

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch