Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM rumor?
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:55:39 PDT

Doug:

All indications are that both the M6 and M6 HM have been discontinued
due to the release of new models next month at Photokina.  Rumor has it
that they will be replaced by equivalent models that will have TTL flash
capability.  There is also speculation that the various viewfinders
discussed earlier may appear, as well as the desired by many (not me)
electronic version.

My money is betting on simple replacements of existing models with units
that have TTL flash...

Best,
Rick