Subject: Re: Odp: [Leica] Pocket camera replacement
From: Tony Chang <stchang@ivnet.com.tw>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:23:53 +0800

I own many p&s cameras such as Minilux, GR-1, Yashica T4, Hexar and Olympus
Epic.  The size between GR-1 and Epic are very similiar.  If you prefer
28mm lens then go for GR-1.  In term of functionality, the manual distance
setting on Minilux is very convenient when you ask someone to take photo
for you.  I always pre-set the distance first and ask them to take
pictures.  This way, I never have to worry about the focus failure.

The flash option button and exposure compension switch are very convenient
to use on GR-1.

PS:  I am a M user so pretty good at judging the distance.

Tony