Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM rumor?
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:26:20 -0500

Donal is not the only one who will be happy about that.  I will be
thrilled, esp if they can get a sync speed of 1/250 or so.  Would mean I
could shoot almost everything with the M and actually see the flash when
shooting, very handy IMHO.

George Huczek wrote

>Donal should be happy about that ... it was one of his major
>recommendations for improvement of the M6.  By the way, does anyone know
>what the max synch speed is likely to be.  1/50 doesn't cut it for some
>outdoor fill situations.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto