Subject: [Leica] Schneider Tele-Variogon 80-240 in Leica R Mount
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:18:48

Hi,

 I have a chance to buy this lens and have not heard of it.  I have not
seen any offered either.  Does any knowledgeable Leica experts have any
info on this lens?  How good is the lens compared with Leica zoom lenses?
I generally understand that the Schneider lenses are on par with Leitz and
Carl Zeiss optics.  What would be the right price range to pay?

Thanks in advance,
David