Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG appreciation (long)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:06:19 +0200

On 18-08-1998 22:37 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>Since then, I have bought an M6 and M3, plus 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm and
>135mm lenses, as well as a Pradovit projector and various accessories.
>So the LUG has definitely been an expensive acquaintance.
(snip)
>All this for the modest cost of a few local phone calls to my ISP! Where
>else can one get so much for so little?
(snip)
>In summary: thanks to all of you, young and old. I look forward to the
>continuing knowledge exchange, even if it puts a strain on my bank
>account.

Nathan:

your message expresses the opinions of a lot of Luggers, I am sure.

As far as the "financial consequences of LUG membership" are concerned, I
have to admit that the virus also hit me like it did for you...

:-)

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch