Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R Reliability
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:33:55 -0400

Ray,
Quality control related problems and reliability over time are two different
perspectives.  A friend of mine bought an R8.   He encountered with it some
of the issues that have so often appeared on this list.  Since Leica fixed
it, he's very happy and never again had a complaint about it.  So please, do
not reject the R8 as unreliable camera because it isn't.
Francois