Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cloth
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:20:20 +0200

Length and thickness of the fiber. The finer the better for cleaning
purposes, I think. How do you know what=B4s what - you tell me. I=B4m i=
nclined
to think that those made for lens cleaning would be better for this use=
. =20
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
my=F6s suomeksi

- ----------
> From: B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens Cloth
> Date: 20. elokuuta 1998 21:03
>=20
> Well, if that's the case, what makes some born more equal than others=
?
:-)
>=20

the