Subject: [Leica] FS: latest R bellows new, R 24mm mint 2yrs old
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:14:24 -0300

Hi Luggers:

I have for sale today a mint to like new 24mm Elmarit with shade and
matching series VIII polarizing filter.  It is like new to mint and comes
with the box.  I would like $1,200USD for it.

Brand new just from a Leica dealer, the newest version of the bellows R.
It was brought in for a customer that did not get it.  After sitting in his
inventory, the dealer decide to sell it off at a great discount.  It will
have the normal international warranty effective today and comes in the box
with all papers.  I would like $950 USD for it.

I will accept visa for payment and will ship worldwide and will offer a ten
day return policy.

Regards,

Robert Stevens