Subject: [Leica] FINALLY: AN HONEST ADMISSION
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 12:35:37 -0400

At 08:20 AM 1998-08-22 -0700, Francesco, aka Five Senses, wrote:
>Can someone tell me which NIKON lenses from 20mm to 180mm are
>THE BEST Nikon lenses available today?  I would like to know which
>Nikon AF lenses are comparable to and/or better than Leica lenses......

Aw, shucks, Francesco.  You saw through us.  ALL Nikon lenses are superior.
 They are superior across the board, in every regard, the entire lot of
'em.  Zeiss and Leica are a myth, a pompous fiction which we only practice
to inflate the value of the gear we sell.

Heck, I bet we all actually do all of our professional work with Nikon,
even the LF and MF stuff.  Nikon wins.  Everything else is junk.  You know
that!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!