Subject: [Leica] Re: PC (WAS: Gathering of the klan)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:24:18 +0200

On 22-08-1998 15:03 Dan Cardish wrote:

>It just so happens that I use a PC, and I'm proud of it.  You don't see me
>making fun of you Mac users!

Dan:

I am privately using Macs since the first one came out in 1984, and they
have (almost) never disappointed me. At my work I am also responsible for
our Local Area Network on Wintel PC's. When I see how many problems we
have had (and still have) will both hardware and especially software (all
Microsoft...), it gives me another reason to stick to my Macs (and
sometimes make fun of PC users). The perfect system does not (yet) exist,
but the Mac comes pretty close to it...
:-)

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch