Subject: [Leica] Closet cleaning Vol. VIII
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 20:35:00 -0400 (EDT)

Bonsoir a tous,

  Here are a few items still left from my never ending closet cleaning.  As
usual, I will apply LHSA sales rules.  Postage is not included.

1- Leitz series VII uva filter.  Mint boxed.     $30.00

2- Leica M replacement back.  ASA 6 to 200.  All black paint gone.  Black
chrome showing.  Snap in type.  Nice vulcanite.  Perfect pressure plate.
Overall it has a nice look.  Together with an M2-3 take up spool.         $50.00

3- The 90mm Summicron M advertized in my last closet cleaning post is still
available.                                                      $750.00

4- Olympus pen F 25mm f/4 lens.  Near Mint.  Both caps.  Case.  $125.00

A la prochaine

 Robert (Un chevalier sans blason).