Subject: [Leica] RE: Gear Wanted
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:48:00 +0000

e-mail address was supplied) I can offer a user black M4-2 body (recent
enough?). Flash sync sockets missing and film-reminder/vulcanite missing
off back flap. Lots of marks but in good working order. œ400(UKP) +
delivery.
Also, an M1/4 (sort of...) a converted M1 with M4 finder, (therefore no
preview lever), the shutter fires fine but I know that speeds are
suspect, again, well marked, good user body (after shutter adjustment).
œ300(UKP) + delivery.

Jem
jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk