Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens for 1:1 repro. and more
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:45:00 +0000

In keeping with the idea of clearing a few things out I have for sale a
Chrome 65mm/3.5 Elmar, optically lovely, exterior a little worn but very
clean, c/w the M focusing mount (for Viso II/III) which offers 1:2
reproduction. 1:1 repro. only an ext. tube away...
I'd suspect it's the early version, I didn't know there were two.
Yours for œ275(UKP) + shipping.

Also I can sell a Viso 3 and M-bellows/Bellows 2 for œ95 and œ95, or œ175
the pair (+ shipping). The Viso has the optional arm for M5 use which
also allows M1-6 operation as well.

All 4 items together for œ400.

And if the Viso goes, then I'll sell an old 200/4.5 telyt (well worn) for
œ95(UKP) + shipping.
Definitely for sale is an East German 180/2.8 Sonnar converted for use on
a Viso 2/3, c/w lens hood, œ95(UKP), again plus shipping.

Jem
jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk