Subject: [Leica] newbie
From: "Becker" <bss@uol.com.br>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:50:40 -0300

Hi people at Leica list.

I'm new on this list (subscribed today, 2 hours ago). I'm a photographer
and live in Brazil (in Sao Paulo city) and also am totaly ignorant (under a
good sense) on Leica. I'm considering to buy one but I need to know more
about the camera and the models. In order to not bore this list with basic
questions, I am asking for some help regarding, where to find the basics
for newbies. Must have a FAQ or Web Page. Questions regarding how to focus
on a viewfinder camera, or autofocus on SLR, and several other "etc" are in
my mind since I started to consider the buying of a Leica camera. I want to
thank you for any answer.

Regards
Eduardo Becker
bss@uol.com.br