Subject: [Leica] Grips - which one to choose?
From: Milos Kocman <milos@bohem-net.cz>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:41:05 +0200

Hi there,

I just grew a callous on my middle finger from holding my M6 - it's quite a
pain and it won't go away, very persistent. Is that a common Leica woe?

So I need to buy a handgrip. I have seen the Leica-own, plastic one. I know
that there is someone in the States that manufactures an aluminum grip. I
would appreciate if someone would know and share with me the email or web
address of the manufacturer. Also, is there anyone out there in the Lug
ne(s)t who has tried both grips?

The leica grip looks nice but it's a $70 piece of molded plastic, basically.

Best,

Milos