Subject: Re: [Leica] which lens?
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:49:47 -0400

Dick:

You will love the ride. Balloons are my favorite way to fly. You won't need
anything wider than a 35mm, once you get off the ground. Seriously consider
taking an SLR with a wide range of lenses, even if there's only three. I'd
take a 35mm and a 100mm and if I took a third a 300mm. I guess for the M
I'd take a 35 and 90. Remember you're sunny 16 rule, it's often better than
a meter from the air.

At 07:54 PM 8/24/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hey, folks-
>
>I have the opportunity to take a hot-air balloon ride over the fall colors in
>Maine in a couple of weeks.  If I can take only one (or two) M lenses, which
>should they be?
>
>Thanks for any thoughts and input!
>
>dick gladden

Thomas Kachadurian