Subject: [Leica] Grips - which one to choose?
From: "Leonard K. Nicholson" <nicleok@sdllc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:13:02 -0500

With regard to:

> From: Milos Kocman <milos@bohem-net.cz>
> Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:41:05 +0200
> Subject: [Leica] Grips - which one to choose?
>
> So I need to buy a handgrip. I have seen the Leica-own, plastic one. I know
> that there is someone in the States that manufactures an aluminum grip. I
> would appreciate if someone would know and share with me the email or web
> address of the manufacturer. Also, is there anyone out there in the Lug
> ne(s)t who has tried both grips?

I have a lightweight metal hadgrip made by:

	M-Grip GMP Products
	401 1st Ave N Studio 356
	Minneapolis, MN  55401
		(612)339-0258

which I obtaind from

	Park Square Camera & Photo
	77 Arlington Street
	Boston, MA 02116
		(617) 482-8356

many, many moons ago.  I have tried the plastic one from Leica, and,
well, to tell the truth, I prefer the metal one that I have.

Hope this helps.

- --

Leonard K. Nicholson                         <mailto:nicleok@sdllc.com>
Operating Manager