Subject: Re: [Leica] newbie ( R vs. M )
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:39:45 EDT

<< Rangefinders have lots of reason to own as well. We have covered them many
 times. But I think main reasons are size, weight, speed lenses wider than
 90mm focus better, quiet shutter, no mirror...and it's just plain wonderful.

In terms of M vs. R and love of photography, its simply impossible to make the
wrong choice!!  You're 99% there with this decision!! :)

Arturo