Subject: Re: [Leica] Some questions please
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:29:48 -0500

At 09:52 PM 8/25/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Ever wonder, after dawn to 2AM boat shoots, fixing your car on I-5, dealing
>with stupid AD's, whatever else... that you might be in the wrong segment
>of the business?

After making $275 for an hour's work (most of it setting up and taking down
lights) last week, and then the Ad guy in Oregon telling me how much he
liked my work, I am tempted just a little bit. :-)

But then how could I give up shooting documentary photo essays nobody would
pay me that much for?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke