Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel photography
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:27:55 +0200

Nathan,
Well, Bill has already answered your question. The only difference is that I
like to have my cameras ready to use, when I grab them, so I keep a 35/2
asph on one body and the current 50/2 on the other. There is still room in
the middle compartment for two or three lenses back to back, even the large
old type Summicron 90. My bodies are also equipped with Rapidwinders, no
problem.
/Hans