Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:17:27 +0200

I am not sure I agree with this. I do not use flash on my M6 and have no
intention of doing so. Given that, even a $200 price difference is too much for
me.

Nathan

B. D. Colen wrote:

> anyone purchasing an M6 from this point forward will want the TTL metering -
> and, assuming all else is equal - for an added $200 they'd be crazy not to.
> HOPEFULLY, this will make the M6 more affordable, especially on the used
> market. But with Leica equip, who knows?--

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html
Motorcycle page:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1704/index.html