Subject: [Leica] 28-35-50 M Lens
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:24:49 -0400

Hi, All -

We've been out of the LUG for several months, due to overseas and Stateside
travel. Just re-subscribed.

We missed all of the discussion that may have taken place on the new M
Series 28-35-50 lens.

Could you please briefly fill us in on the concensus of opinions on the
Tri-Elmar. We've read the Elmer Puts report. It was reasonably favorable;
however, are there any first-hand reports from other LUG members that have
resulted from field trials and actual use?

TIA, George

George Berger
gberger@his.com