Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:27:07 -0400

I agree.   I have a Metz 45CL4 and *very occasionally* use it with my M6.
I just plug in the sync cord, set the flash to automatic, and fire away.
The results with negative film has always been very good (from an exposure,
not esthetics,  point of view;  I hate on camera flash  ;-)).  My usual use
of flash is in the studio where I use flash meters.  Either way, TTL is no
advantage for me.

Just MHO!

Dan C.