Subject: [Leica] Photo circles
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 00:08:39 EDT

Hi all,
	About 3 weeks ago I suggested organizing small groups of people within which
to circulate a portfolio of photos.  It would be a way to receive constructive
criticism and see the work of fellow Leica enthusiasts. This system has been
in place for many years in the UK and sounds like a terrific way to eliminate
some of the vacuum I, and I'm sure others, work in.  Most of the people who
see my photos are friends and family.  They are not terribly sophisticated
photographically and also are afraid of hurting my feelings.  The response to
my suggestion was a bit underwhelming.  Only 2 people responded!  I think it
would take at least 6 to make this work.  Anyone else out there interested?
Unfortunately, because the portfolios will be sent by snail mail this offer is
only open to LUGgers in the US.
	Hoping to get knocked down by the crowds,
		Richard Wasserman