Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 with TTL
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 05:38:36 -0400

At 09:59 +0000 28/08/98, Donal Philby wrote:

>Even the close ups of glasses of Pepsi or Coke are shot with strobe
>systems synced to go off at 24 frames per second to get the crispness
>that 1/30th of a second can't record on film.
>
>Only amateurs have the luxury to not worry about TTL fill flash.
>--
>Donal Philby

	1/ Is there a place on the Internet where i coould
	read up on this ? I was aware of the notion but never
	saw it demonstrated as in "Sequence A" VS "Sequence B"
	(strobe, no strobe).

	2/ Don's post describes an EXCELLENT reason why
	the new LEICA M6 / TTL is going to be "hot news"
	in photo shops. It opens up a lot of possibilities.
	Even the reluctant conservative "classics lovers"
	will find themselves carried over when they
	see how simple much more sophisticated lighting
	schemes can be implemented with a TTL flash
	solution.

	 Then: MULTI flash TTL : Ho!  Ho!  Ho!

	Andre Jean Quintal

"He looked like lightning,