Subject: [Leica] Friday - For sale 8/28/98
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:27:08 +0000

LUGs:

I most humbly beg your indulgence for being a day tardy in this
posting.

For sale:

Viso I/Bellows I. OXZOM(16482) BM Viso I with PEGOO(16487) 45 deg
finder, UXOOR(16555) Bellows I with UOOYW(16590) adapter ring.
Condition: ex but adapter ring does have a small gouge on the rim
where, it appears, pliers were applied by a former owner.
$80 plus shipping

Leitz leather accessory case. Don't know what it's for. Measures 3
inches long, 1.25 inches wide, 1 inch deep with flap at one end.
Marked Leitz Germany. It will not hold DR Summicron eyes or an MR
meter, and there is no slot for threading a camera or everready case
strap. Stitching is intact but exterior of flap shows wear from use.
Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/smcase.jpg
Condition EX. $15 including shipping within US.

Tropical case for 2.8cm/6.3 Hektor. Dented along part of bottom edge
but will still hold the correct lens. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/tropcase.jpg
$225 including shipping within US.

ELPIK close up for 50/3.5 Elmar with box. EX. $15.00 inc shipping
within US

OTQNO/16468 Viso extension tube for 90 Elmar with box. EX $15.00 inc
shipping within US

SOOEY/13077 step ring adapting Summitar filters to E39 lenses with
box. $15.00 inc shipping within US

FIGAM med. yellow A36 slip on fliter w/box. EX. $15.00 inc shipping
within US

FIPOS green A36 filter with plastic box. EX. $15.00 inc shipping
within US

OXZOM/16482 Viso 1 bayonet mount. tape residue on one side. GD.
$35.00 inc shipping within US

PEGOO/16487 45 deg. finder for Viso 1, rubber eyecup missing. GD
$30.00 inc shipping within US

5 day MBG

Please email privately.

Thanks
Roy
   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.