Subject: RE: [Leica] m6 v. r7 - sharpness issue
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:22:08 -0700

Yes, this is what I've found with My R6.2 and M6.  Under handheld
conditions, the M6 produces a higher percentage of sharp photos.  I'm sure
the higher vibration inherent in the SLR is the cause.  Mounted on a
weighted Gitzo carbon fiber mountaineer, the R6.2 produces fine results.

Incidentally, my EOS1n seems to have much less of a problem with camera
shake than the R6.2.  You can really feel the difference when shooting and
the pictures show it.