Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux King of the Night
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 12:19:01 -0400

>You comments and criticisms on the pictures are appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>
>Robert

I'm in the minority here - While I am blown away by what you, T-Max and the
Noctilux were able to do with the light of a cigar lighter and a bit of back
light, I much prefer the boathouse portraits. There is a warmth and a
reality to them that is quite striking.

And I should add that these photos are the first I've seen that have really
allowed me to understand what the Cult of Noctilux is really all about.
Amazing. Now, if I can just sell my 15-year-old son, I may be able to afford
one! :-)