Subject: [Leica] answers
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:46:45 +0200

The Delta 3200 is a classical B&W emulsion. Many of these B&W films  have
one emulsion layer and some have two layers. A four layer emulsion is quite
hefty. And shows the effort of Ilford to produce a high quality B&W film.

The sharpness of XP2 super must wait as I have not yet tested it.

I did compare the Elmarit and the Summicron. (both M line). The Elmarit
wins. The Summicron-M and R are in the same legue. The price of the new
APO-Summicron ASPH is very reasonable.

Erwin