Subject: Re: [Leica] New Hasselblad 35mm Rangefinder Camera
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 98 14:37:04 -0500

> Has anyone seen or heard of the new Hasselblad rangefinder camera??

A photo-friend saw one at a photo store here in Ottawa late last week.

He said it was really well made, but heavy as a cement block.
The theme of the conversation after it was passed around was
apparently "Who on earth is going to buy it?"

We'll have to wait and see - I doubt it's going to cause a
rangefinder renaissance, but I was wrong once before...

Paul Chefurka