Subject: Re: [Leica] answers
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:56:16 -0500

Thanks Erwin,

BTW, I posted a question to you about a method for doing my own lens testing
using color reversal film which you might have missed or which I may have
stated poorly.

I'm trying to determine how to select subject(s) for my testing that are
meaningful and consistant.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I plan
to use Velvia, Astia and my favorite film...Kodachrome 25.

Regards,
Bud