Subject: Re: [Leica] Slave Unit
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 20:17:24 -0400

I'm afraid that what we are reading here about letting history rest is just
so much crap from those who, likely as not, would have us believe that the
holocaust never happened.  It's the same crap you hear from those who don't
want to talk about slavery.  The truth, unfortunately, is that when a
society perpetrates this kind of crime, there never can be an end to talking
of it.  It must be talked about so that it can never happen again.

Bruce S.