Subject: Re: [Leica] Re Question on Leica slide projector
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:59:10 +0800

Hello George,

Thank your for your advise and information.  You have no idea how surprised I
am to learn that people is this group is so helpful and sincere.

I will go check out how much more expensive is P300, comparing to P150.  Seems
that key to my decision will be whether they can accept Colorpan lens or not.

Hope the P300 is not too expensive. :-)