Subject: Re: [Leica] class action suit
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 21:35:22 -0500

At 08:18 PM 9/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Well who the hell is Mark and what are his qualifications.  No I did not see
>his post.

Stick around. You'll see he knows quite a bit, but I don't want to put
words in his mouth.

Get the boulder off your shoulder. Nobody here things the holocost is a
fairy tale. We all know it happened and take it seriously. These are
reasonable people here.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

" The true picture of the past flits by. The past can be seized only as an
image which flashes up at the instant when it can be recognized and is
never seen again...every image of the past that is not recognized by the
present as one of its own concerns