Subject: RE: [Leica] Current discussion....
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 17:54:50 +0100

Isn't it time this thread stopped!

But at risk of continuing it I am very 'curious' as to the 'equating' of
Waco and the 'Final Solution', I think the comparisons in this post do a
dangerous disservice to the memory and understanding of the of the
Nazi's racial policy, its history [the history of anti-Semitism in
'Christian' Europe] and application [systematic, mechanised mass murder
operated by a large bureaucratic apparatus --I don't think Bill Clinton
or anyone else in the Federal government is engaged in the systematic
murder of all gun toting far right Christian's in America!]

Leopold.