Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Aesthetic qualities of photographs
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:01:16 EDT

Paul wrote:

<< This is a phenomenon well understood (so I've heard) by those who
 experimented with LSD in the 60's.  I heard Jerry Garcia once talking about
 how the first Grateful Dead album was "mixed for the colors". >>
Paul,

Many great musicians and composers are well documented as being liberated by
the use of such mind-altering psycodelics.  Are there any famous photographers
who did the same??

Arturo