Subject: Re: [Leica] New Hasselblad 35mm Rangefinder Camera
From: wcgodwin <wcgodwin@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 22:57:12 -0700

AJSymi@aol.com wrote:

> After seeing the XPan website, I have to say that this is an interesting
> camera, one that produces panoramas that previously were only capable with a
> 6x7 MF.  I think its right in line with Hasselblad's other products!
> Cheers,
> Arturo

Just a shame that it isn't being BUILT by Hasselblad....it's actually
built { and probably designed } by FUJI !
A bit like calling the "CL" a Leica ? ;^)
{coincidentally,the "CL" also had the film-speed dial on the front of the body !}

 Wonder how much cheaper the Fuji version will be....and how many people
refuse to buy it because "it's not as good as the Hasselblad" ? ;^)

 Guess I'll stick with my old Nikkor-lensed "111C" !
Clive..{"my other camera's an EOS-620,but the Leica's more fun !"}