Subject: [Leica] Lunch w/ leica rep and others
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:45:08 -0400

Had a sort of mini-demo with the Reps from Leica, Kodak Pro, Fuji and contax
.today. Got to sort of look over the shoulder at a confidential memo (he was
aware of it-just not officially). The TTL M6 Hm is $2295. They are not
continuing the Non TTL cameras. The 90 M is Apo and Asph.
 I whined to the Kodak rep about the loss of Ektar 25 and sapping the
contrast out of the new PRN. He said not to complain until after
Photokina(wink, wink).
I have been looking for a color print in 120 size and w/ the loss of reala
and RG25, a hole developed for a fine grained saturated c-41 product
available in 35 and 120 (sort of like to get one film and stick to it) Fuji
Rep gave me a Superia 100 in 120 size supposedly a new formulation and told
me to watch for NPC soon.
Contax sort of confirmed the 2 1/4 story.
Hold on to those HM's the rep said they've been on back order since their
introduction. I would love to find out how many were made.