Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 01:35:56 -0400

My Canon T-90 does this. I hate it. It confuses subjects. They don't
know it's a preflash. It kills batteries. If you have moving subjects
the data from the pre-flash will be invalid. Also, whatever happened to
the decisive moment if you have all these flashes popping off? I'll take
straight TTL matrix with fast synch speed or no flash at all. Actually,
it's worked quite well for over 60 years without it.

Carl S.