Subject: Re: [Leica] First lens for a new M6 user?
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 12:19:20 EDT

<< My first inclination is the 35/2 because I'm looking to do "street"-type
 photographs and that seems to be the length of choice for this genre.

 However, there are those that say the 35/1.4 is better for this
 application.  >>

Both these lenses perform very well.  I don't think that there is a
significant quality difference from my use of both of them.  I believe that
the question really comes down to whether you think you need the extra stop.

Tom Shea